Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thing #18

I created the text below to test Google Docs, which is in Beta.


Test Document


This is a test document created for 23 Things, an educational online program about Web 2.0.

I am testing the Google Docs online word processing program.

  1. I'll use this opportunity to try different textual functions such as italics, underlining, and color.


  1. Here's a link to the Howard County Library's website. (On second thought, there will be no link, as the link function does not seem to be working. There is no response from the pulldown menu.
  • I found that the numbering system is not perfect either. See above numbers for the three points that I have made so far.
  • Because this program is in Beta status, I am assuming that there will be further work to complete the functionality of Google Docs.
  • I have enjoyed working with the new Google effort and will use this type of program should I find the need created by the desire to collaborate with others who are located at a distance.
Signing off for now,
Jeanie Pfefferkorn
http://librarianavengers.org/images/lookitup.jpg

No comments: