Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thing 10: Online image generator playtime

So, back from Slovenia & Croatia....had a wonderful trip, but did get sick....now ready to drop everything and return to 23 Things.
I enjoyed creating my library avatar, including a "Read" tee-shirt. Great fun.
But I was the type who never liked to color inside the lines and tried to draw my own pictures, as an exercise in creativity. Picking which skirt to put onto my avatar felt more like getting dressed in the morning than creating art. I hope that playing with avatars does not substitute for creating art in our future generations...otherwise, we will have no more "Gardens at Giverney."
Signing off,
Jeanie

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has a huge collection of image generators to play with.